The Curiosity Corner Sensory Play Box
Join our monthly subscription and save!
When you sign up to our subscription, you’ll get free shipping on every single box! Now all you need to do is work out which box works best for you!
Find out more...
What is inside the box?
Each box comes with:
- 2 x 300g pots of our gorgeous sensory dough
- 100g of Sensory Grains (these can be oats, rice, chickpeas etc)
- Educational loose parts
- A play prompt activity card
- FREE printable educational sheets, sent via email every month.
How does it work?
- Treat your little one to educational sensory play at home.
- Your first box will be shipped in around 7 days from the date you ordered.
- Every month (around 7 days after payment) your little one will receive a box full of sensory play goodies to explore at home.
- If you need to amend your shipping date, pause or cancel your subscription at any time use the Customer Portal link here.
What is the difference between a Regular and Sibling Box?
A regular box is perfect for one child at home, or if your children LOVE to share... A sibling box contains 2 x pots of sensory dough and 100g of Sensory Grains, but also contains 2 x bags of loose parts and 2 play prompt cards.
Do you have a customer portal?
We do! Use this link to login to your customer portal where you'll be able to amend payment details, alter shipping dates and find your referral link to get money off your next box!
Select the box that suits your family best...
Not ready to commit?
Why not try one of our one off 'trial' boxes and see how much your little one loves it!
February 2024 Activity Box
Free Printables every month!
Every month you will receive an email with our monthly theme, along with FREE education printables to use alongside your Subscription Box!
Want to know more?
Watch play in action!
We look forward to this every month!
“My little girl absolutely loves her sensory dough arriving each month, she can’t wait to find out what ‘little bits’ are inside. I love the little prompt card that is provided too, I don’t have to think what to do with the resources it is already there!”
Mila S, UK
Sensory play at home is FINALLY easy!
“I loved the idea of being able to do sensory play at home with my son but I never had the time to ‘set it up’. When my friend told me about these activity boxes they were just what I wanted, now my son asks me each month when his next ‘treat box’ is coming!”
Nikah J, UK
It’s our calm down trick that works every time!
”My little boy struggles to calm down and regulate his emotions, this is the only way I have found to help him calm down and begin to relax, it allows us to sit, often in silence and process, thank you Alex!”
Jess K, UK